Are you stuck wondering if your business really needs managed IT support? Here are a few FAQs to help you understand our services a little more.
What Does ‘Managed IT’ Mean?
Managed IT is the outsourcing of technological needs to a third-party provider whose main focus is to manage your business’s assets. IT needs include 24/7 monitoring, proactive maintenance, cybersecurity, virtualization, cloud support, databases and storage, etc. If that service provider, such as ourselves, is able to provide these services agnostically and remotely, it is considered managed IT support.
How Managed IT Support Works:
- –Our IT and security assessments identify gaps and cost-saving opportunities in your current system.
- –Our end-user Service Desk provides 24/7 remote support to all customers. They triage all tickets, engage in a timely manner, and provide prompt resolution to minimize and even prevent downtime.
- –The Service Desk handles all level 1 service requests and escalates tickets to additional level 2 support staff when needed. We take ownership of each ticket and manage it to a resolution based on an agreed-upon service level.
- –Our remote monitoring and maintenance tools enable us to remotely manage your workstations and servers, and roll out software updates and firmware patches as soon as they’re available.
- –We monitor and manage your systems 24/7 to make sure they are online and performing at optimal levels, preventing problems before they happen.
Regardless of the industry, we are in an IT-dependent generation that requires businesses to stay ahead with proper security measures for all assets. Choosing to not invest in IT solutions can have major implications on your business in the future.
ION247 has multiple offices with the capabilities to support companies with locations across the US. If you’re interested in our services, connect with one of our local experts today. We’d be happy to help you with your managed IT support.
*Blog post updated November 2020.